Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

"Hey GUYS" Hook me up?

I recently had a guy say to me. " I can hook you up. What's your number? wink, wink! smile! "

What did he mean when he said I can hook you up.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no no the other dude is right...he want you to save on your dry cleaning....i mean..COME ON! isnt it obvious the young man is concerned about your bills?

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Salmon Fillets. gently salt fillet. position a knob of butter on a medium extreme warmth, ribbed frypan, or perhaps as it stops sizzling upload fillet pores and skin aspect down. because it chefs you'll see it replacing coloration or perhaps as that's about a million/3 cooked, heavily turn. practice dinner till a further a million/3 is cooked and get rid of to a warmed plate and canopy with foil. upload some better butter and some sparkling herbs:- Fennel: for an aniseed flavor. Mint. Parsley. enable practice dinner for a jiffy and get rid of from warmth. the forged iron will shop it warmth .

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

He means that he can help you in some way, or introduce you to someone you would want to meet.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hook u up wit a kid

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It means he can get you some dope or can get a someone to have sex w/ you. Be careful.

• 1 decade ago

he means he's a player & not for any serious relationship. Avoid him, he is not worth your time.

• gallow
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

probably some new slang for "i want to have sex with you"... unless he is going to give you a discount on dry cleaning...give him a call see what happens

• 1 decade ago

I think he wants Sex

Lv 6
    1 decade ago

sounds like he's trying to sell you drugs.

• 1 decade ago

i would answer your question, but answer would be removed, But in simple terms. he wants to have sex with you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.