"Hey GUYS" Hook me up?

I recently had a guy say to me. " I can hook you up. What's your number? wink, wink! smile! "

What did he mean when he said I can hook you up.

Favorite Answer

no no the other dude is right...he want you to save on your dry cleaning....i mean..COME ON! isnt it obvious the young man is concerned about your bills?

• ?

Salmon Fillets. gently salt fillet. position a knob of butter on a medium extreme warmth, ribbed frypan, or perhaps as it stops sizzling upload fillet pores and skin aspect down. because it chefs you'll see it replacing coloration or perhaps as that's about a million/3 cooked, heavily turn. practice dinner till a further a million/3 is cooked and get rid of to a warmed plate and canopy with foil. upload some better butter and some sparkling herbs:- Fennel: for an aniseed flavor. Mint. Parsley. enable practice dinner for a jiffy and get rid of from warmth. the forged iron will shop it warmth .

• ?

He means that he can help you in some way, or introduce you to someone you would want to meet.

hook u up wit a kid

It means he can get you some dope or can get a someone to have sex w/ you. Be careful.

he means he's a player & not for any serious relationship. Avoid him, he is not worth your time.

• gallow

probably some new slang for "i want to have sex with you"... unless he is going to give you a discount on dry cleaning...give him a call see what happens

I think he wants Sex

• .

sounds like he's trying to sell you drugs.

i would answer your question, but answer would be removed, But in simple terms. he wants to have sex with you.