Does masturbating burn calories?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Can masturbation burn calories, and if so, how many calories can you burn masturbating for approximately 15 minutes?
Best Answer
  • answered 4 decades ago
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (11)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • shortandsweet answered 8 years ago
    Yes. Probably about 150 calories, including orgasm.
    • Comment
  • ponysteel answered 8 years ago
    In the absence of real sex, masturbation feels good and can burn a small number of calories, but do not rely upon it for weight loss!
    • Comment
  • hardcoredkid answered 8 years ago
    hell yeah it does i lost 3lbs that way it really works up a sweat.
    • Comment
  • Searcher answered 8 years ago
    yep, calories get burned off 24/7; even when sleeping. The number that get used up depend on the level of activity. For example masturbating whiel lying in your bed burns far fewer than masturbating while bicycling at 30 mph along the highway.

If you are concerned with losing weight or trying to avoid putting on weight, then you do need to be concerned with not consuming more calories than you burn off (or conversely making sure you burn off at least the number of calories you consume). However, masturbation by itself is not going to do it for you unless you eat so little it would barely keep a chicken alive. Thus you need to combine regular masturbation with other forms of exercise as well as controlling your calorie intake. Just remember that masturbation and operation of a vehicle, heavy machinery or power tools can be dangerous so better to masturbate before rather than during any of those.
    • Comment
  • icefreezie answered 8 years ago
    Of course. Everything you do, you burn calories. Masturbating is a good way to do that. You should burn about 20 calories evrytime you do. Good luck wacking the monkey!
    • Comment (1)
  • blackbird answered 8 years ago
    It burns calories, all sex does - but not all that much. Don't depend on it for weight loss.
    • Comment
  • Frankie answered 8 years ago
    every human action burns calories - duh!
    • Comment
  • tru_blu answered 8 years ago
    i would say that it does just because something as simple as talking or typing burns calories so using your arm muscles would definitely burn calories. good luck with that :)
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • aqruipnos888 answered 8 years ago
    yes!i dont know how much calories are burned.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Tripwire answered 8 years ago
    That would depend on how vigorously you do it, and how long your dick is. (Tiny weiner = smaller movements)
    Okay I have no idea, since I'm not thinking about calories when I spank the monkey.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• ? answered 8 years ago
    NOTHING. but GOOD LUCK!!! keep trying.....
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock