Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is the best seafood restaurant in Santa Barbara, California?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am a Santa Barbara local and the best seafood places are:

Fish House--101 E. Cabrillo Blvd, Phone: (805) 966-2112

or

Brophy Brothers-- Santa Barbara Harbor (in the harbor across the street from the Santa Barbara City college track), Phone: (805) 966-4418

Both are really good-- Brophy Brothers gets packed though and they wont take reservations. Fish House will take reservations.

Go to this http://santabarbara.com/dining/ for more help

• 1 decade ago

Rachel Ray of the food network did a show in Santa Barbabra recently. She ate at this fantastic little seafood joint, and it was cheap. If you go to foodnetwork.com, look up $40 a day show and find her Santa Barabara trip. It looked really good.

Source(s): Food Network
  • 1 decade ago

The Fish House on Cabrillo on East Beach has some great seafood. there are also some ok places on Stearns Wharf -- the food isn't as good as Fish House, but the scenery is fantastic.

Enterprise Fish Co. on State Street is good, but I try to avoid chains whenever possible.

Source(s): I <3 SB
  • 1 decade ago

Long John Silvers!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Enterprise Fish Company on State used to be pretty good.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the opal can go either way but sometimes its good its on state street

• 1 decade ago

red lobster

• Snuz
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

RED LOBSTER and LONG JOHN's

you can't go wrong with them.

• 1 decade ago

LONG JOHN'S &RED LOBSTERS

• 1 decade ago

LA airport--------------- fly to louisiana

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.