What is the toughest Division in the NFL as of Week 8?

I think the NFC South. Only Division with 3 teams with 4 or more wins. Plus the worst team the bucs beat the best team (at the time) of the preseaon best division NFC East, the Eagles. Also who do you think will go to the Super Bowl. And please for those of you going to say Bears vs. Colt. Please don't waste my... show more I think the NFC South. Only Division with 3 teams with 4 or more wins. Plus the worst team the bucs beat the best team (at the time) of the preseaon best division NFC East, the Eagles. Also who do you think will go to the Super Bowl. And please for those of you going to say Bears vs. Colt. Please don't waste my time. Colts have a shot but they need a running game. The Bears offence isn't as good as people think and they will be done by the end of the season. My thought San Diego (if merriman can stay off the juice) vs. New York Giants (Who are playing the best football in the nfl right now)....... No one from the NFC South with make it to the Super Bowl because they will be beating up on each other all season long.
13 answers 13