Someone help please i need this answer right now asap!! ! 10 POINTS TO GIVES ME THE BEST ANSWER!?

ok so im usually am good at computers but now i am VERY CONFUSED!!!!! ok sop my teacher e - mailed me my short story, its an microsoft word document , so i could work on it. Soi cliked ont the little paper clip do work on it well now that i am done how in the world do i eamil it... show more ok so im usually am good at computers but now i am VERY CONFUSED!!!!! ok sop my teacher e - mailed me my short story, its an microsoft word document , so i could work on it. Soi cliked ont the little paper clip do work on it well now that i am done how in the world do i eamil it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... please help me i need it done byy today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Update: well my teacher sent everybody there story to work on and she sent it to us from the school file and how to i send it back as an attachment but it goes back to my school file completed from home?