Has anybody wandered whats up with Orik on the Eragon Movie???

Hi!!! As some of you Eragon fans would now, Eragon Movie is arriving on December 15 (-and for those who didnt know, THESE ARE GREAT NEWS!!-), but anybody on the fan site (www.shurtugal.com) has ever wondered about Orik!!! and it is not in the Cast and Crew... SOO, is he going to be in the movie?!?! And I think they... show more Hi!!! As some of you Eragon fans would now, Eragon Movie is arriving on December 15 (-and for those who didnt know, THESE ARE GREAT NEWS!!-), but anybody on the fan site (www.shurtugal.com) has ever wondered about Orik!!! and it is not in the Cast and Crew... SOO, is he going to be in the movie?!?! And I think they dont mention him in the "MYTHIC VISION, The making of Eragon" book about the movie... SOOO?

-for information about the movie, visit "www.eragonmovie.com"... THE SITE IS GREAT!!!-