I have an IVA. how will this affect my chances of getting a job?

Which jobs will i not be able to have in the 5 year period? How will it affect my credit rating after that? would it be possible to work in a bank in say 6 years time?
Update: many companies do perform credit checks on you before you start, i believe. Someone was saying before that they could get sacked from a bank if they went through an IVA, which seems plausible to me. I am paying around £500, but i know people with only a bit less debt paying as little as £200 odd, it just depends on... show more many companies do perform credit checks on you before you start, i believe. Someone was saying before that they could get sacked from a bank if they went through an IVA, which seems plausible to me. I am paying around £500, but i know people with only a bit less debt paying as little as £200 odd, it just depends on incomings and outgoings.
1 answer 1