? asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 1 decade ago

貓王唱you don't know me的中譯歌詞

You Don't Know Me /Jann Arden

You give your hand to me

And then you say, "Hello."

And I can hardly speak,

My heart is beating so.

And anyone can tell

You think you know me well.

Well, you don't know me.

(no you don't know me)

No you don't know the one

Who dreams of you at night;

And longs to kiss your lips

And longs to hold you tight

Oh I'm just a friend.

That's all I've ever been.

Cause you don't know me.

(no you don't know me)

For I never knew the art of making love,

Though my heart aches with love for you.

Afraid and shy, I let my chance go by.

A chance that you might love me too.

(love me too)

You give your hand to me,

And then you say, "Goodbye."

I watched you walk away,

Beside the lucky guy

Oh, you'll never ever know

The one who loved you so.

Well, you don't know me

(For I never knew the art of making love, )

(Though my heart aches with love for you. )

Afraid and shy, I let my chance go by.

A chance that you might love me too.

(love me too)

Oh, you give your hand to me,

And then you say, "Goodbye."

I watched you walk away,

Beside the lucky guy

Oh, you'll never ever know

The one who loved you so.

Well, you don't know me

(you don't love me, you don't know me)

Rating
  • Eddie
    Favorite Answer

You Don't Know Me /Jann Arden你並不了解我You give your hand to me你向我伸出你的手And then you say, "Hello."然後說哈囉And I can hardly speak,而我卻不知道該說什麼My heart is beating so.我的心砰砰地跳著And anyone can tell每個人都聽的很清楚You think you know me well.你以為很了解我Well, you don't know me.其實,妳並不了解我(no you don't know me)(是的,妳真的不清楚)No you don't know the one是你不了解那個Who dreams of you at night;在晚上夢到你的傢伙And longs to kiss your lips他渴望親吻你的唇And longs to hold you tight也期待緊緊抱著你Oh I'm just a friend.喔!其實,我只是個朋友That's all I've ever been.從來就只是如此Cause you don't know me.因為你不了解我(no you don't know me)(是的,妳真的不清楚)For I never knew the art of making love,因為我不懂床第之間的藝術Though my heart aches with love for you.雖然我因為愛妳而心痛Afraid and shy, I let my chance go by.既害怕又羞卻,讓我錯失了機會A chance that you might love me too.一個你可能也愛我的機會(love me too)(你也愛我)You give your hand to me,你向我伸出你的手And then you say, "Goodbye."然後你向我道別I watched you walk away,我只有看著你離去Beside the lucky guy和那個幸運的傢伙一起Oh, you'll never ever know喔!你永遠不會知道The one who loved you so.我就是那個愛妳的傢伙Well, you don't know me是的,妳真的不了解我(For I never knew the art of making love, )(因為我不懂床第之間的藝術)(Though my heart aches with love for you. )(雖然我因為愛妳而心痛)Afraid and shy, I let my chance go by.既害怕又羞卻,讓我錯失了機會A chance that you might love me too.一個你可能也愛我的機會(love me too)(你也愛我)Oh, you give your hand to me,喔!你向我伸出你的手And then you say, "Goodbye."然後你向我道別I watched you walk away,我只有看著你離去Beside the lucky guy和那個幸運的傢伙一起Oh, you'll never ever know喔!你永遠不會知道The one who loved you so.我就是那個愛妳的傢伙Well, you don't know me是的,妳真的不了解我(you don't love me, you don't know me)(你根本不愛我,因為妳不了解我)

Source(s): I am looking for 080. keepflyinghiogh@yahoo.com.tw