Have you ever met or known a 'bimbo'?

What was the dumb thing that she did that made you perceive her that way?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Hi my name is Penny... Would u buy me a drink cos i left my bag in the taxi!!!

My brother had that used on him by a desperate chick at a bar last new yrs!!! she was so drunk!!

• 1 decade ago

A bimbo to me is someone who is just down right dumb but has made up for it in looks, and uses her looks to get the things she likes.

• 1 decade ago

There is this channel that has these two girls and a man reading news, I believe its Fox. I call it bimbo time news. The two women are bimbo like.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i was a bimbo (not anymore) and the reason i perceived myself that way is becasue i hung out with any guy who bought me a drink. thats a bimbo

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Na never meet bimbos sorry we are all intelligent in Aussie.

• 1 decade ago

i met one girl that really fit into the "airhead" stereotype. and yes, she was blonde. and yes, she was extremely attractive and had large breasts. i was amazed she could string a sentence together, and in fact she acted surprised when she did. :D she was actually a nice girl though, just not smart.

of course, there are plenty of brunettes out there that are dumber than dirt in their own way. they have money and a job and nice clothes and a college degree, but they don't realize how retarded they truly are.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

my definition of "bimbo" is a girl who really pays attention to her looks and expects you to do so, too.

everything else is secondary, like using turn signals, opening doors, waiting in line, etc.

A bimbo walked right in front of me in line at a market Saturday and I am pretty sure she saw no one else but herself.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Whats a bimbo

Is it like a smart person then thats me

God I so need to wipe my brain and get my hair done

where is my stupid lipstick my lips can't get dry or I go Physco on you

being smart pays a price

Ppl don't know how hard it is to stay pretty like me

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have known many, Laughing at their own attempts at humour is off-putting.

• 1 decade ago

Just my Mom...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.