Have you ever met or known a 'bimbo'?

What was the dumb thing that she did that made you perceive her that way?

Best Answer

Hi my name is Penny... Would u buy me a drink cos i left my bag in the taxi!!!

My brother had that used on him by a desperate chick at a bar last new yrs!!! she was so drunk!!

A bimbo to me is someone who is just down right dumb but has made up for it in looks, and uses her looks to get the things she likes.

There is this channel that has these two girls and a man reading news, I believe its Fox. I call it bimbo time news. The two women are bimbo like.

i was a bimbo (not anymore) and the reason i perceived myself that way is becasue i hung out with any guy who bought me a drink. thats a bimbo

Na never meet bimbos sorry we are all intelligent in Aussie.

i met one girl that really fit into the "airhead" stereotype. and yes, she was blonde. and yes, she was extremely attractive and had large breasts. i was amazed she could string a sentence together, and in fact she acted surprised when she did. :D she was actually a nice girl though, just not smart.

of course, there are plenty of brunettes out there that are dumber than dirt in their own way. they have money and a job and nice clothes and a college degree, but they don't realize how retarded they truly are.

my definition of "bimbo" is a girl who really pays attention to her looks and expects you to do so, too.

everything else is secondary, like using turn signals, opening doors, waiting in line, etc.

A bimbo walked right in front of me in line at a market Saturday and I am pretty sure she saw no one else but herself.

Whats a bimbo

Is it like a smart person then thats me

God I so need to wipe my brain and get my hair done

where is my stupid lipstick my lips can't get dry or I go Physco on you

being smart pays a price

Ppl don't know how hard it is to stay pretty like me

I have known many, Laughing at their own attempts at humour is off-putting.

Just my Mom...