College Halloween party activities?

I'm inviting some friends over for a Halloween party. I'm a rather busy person, so I don't have a lot of time to go out and buy stuff, and I don't want anything too complicated.

I was wondering about ideas for activities, other than talking and watching movies. (I am planning on doing this, but I don't want everyone to fall asleep, which can happen with too many movies.) I have a small apartment, so dancing, relay races, and the like won't work.

I am not going to allow any alcohol at my party...please keep your answers clean.

Favorite Answer

*Pick a theme, dress up to that theme, and pick 2 or 3 movies that go with it as well. (Anything more, and people will fall asleep.)

*Hang up some streamers or spider webs, and get a table cloth or two. Little things, like Halloween cups can add to the party.

*If you have time, set up a "scene" that your guests can pose in front of to take pictures. I've done this before, and it's a lot of fun!

*Prepare a meal, or have everyone potluck! Snacking during the movies will keep everyone awake. Make sure you have some caffeine as well. Perhaps some hot apple cider would be a nice treat too.

*Ouija board or tarot cards for fun. If your tricky, rig the ouija board with magnets to freak out your friends!

*Put dry ice in your non-alcoholic punch. (Mix strawberry soda with orange juice concentrate! It's really red, and very tastey. Other pop-juice concentrate combinations are good too!)

*Otherwise, fill a rubber glove with green food coloring and water, and make a hand ice cube to put in your punch.

*Play poker with candy corn!

*Or, play the opposite of strip poker: instead of taking clothes off, the person has to put on part of a silly costume like fake teeth, mustache, princess crown, etc...

*Do you have room for Halloween Twister? (I saw it at Target, and it could be fun!)

*Decorate cupcakes!

College Halloween Parties

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

College Halloween party activities?

I was wondering about ideas for activities, other than talking and watching movies. (I am planning on...

Source(s): college halloween party activities: https://bitly.im/SaTfd
  • Gypsy

well you could see who could wrap themself up like a mummy the fastest with toliet paper play pin the nose on the pumkin, have a pumkin pie eating contest, best costume vote .punch with fake spiders in it.have a tray full of halloween stuff like fake blood a mouse knife then show everyone then take it away and then have them write down as many things as they can remember.everyone bring a side dish.dont do those spooky saunces and crap.you all could go out to a haunted trail.

Costume contest, spin the bottle, candy games, and bobbing for apples!! HAVE FUN!!! =D

it's silly but always fun.

bobbing for apples.

plus people always go for it.