Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationBoard Games · 1 decade ago

I have shortline rr for McDonald's Monopoly game. the only other piece i need is reading rr. who has it???

i will split the winnings with you

Favorite Answer

I have reading railroad and I am not playing around with you. I am very serious. My email adress is Ghain39@yahoo.com if you really want it.

I have the other three and will split it w you. mholder1175@yahoo.com heck I would take a fraction for any of the missing pieces because I have two rr's I have to think this is a joke. I have looked everywhere and have not heard of a sort rr but if you do have it contact me and lets get rich.

I just found reading rail road and I have the other 3 Mcdonald's railroads except for short line. if your serious about having shortline and splitting the 5 million email me polska_man959@yahoo.com

• Rhonda

They are still doing that? I thought they quit that like 5yrs ago. Oh well I'm not going to eat there just to waste time on stupid monopoly. I hate that game anyway. I never win. So no I apologize for wasting your time with this answer. But if anybody I know gets it I'll let you know. Seriously.

I have Reading Railroad and Pennsylvania Railroad and B&O Railroad and all I need is a Short Line Railroad. Do you really have the short line railroad because I have been searching for it forever?

I have the other three railroads. I assume you've already made a deal with someone, but I'm willing to take an extremely small amount of the pot.

That sucks..I bought a drink, and I saw another RR(I have like 2 of them already) So I threw it away..

You can check the garbage, it might still be there (HAHAHA)

I have an extra reading railroad. You can have it. No strings. Email me where you want it sent.

Congratulations on finding the piece! You are very lucky!

jojitsoo28@yahoo.com

Source(s): my collection of pieces.

I have all of the other RR's. I am very flexible. Let's make a deal!!

do you still need reading rr. is this for 2006 game?