How do I make my own wood picture frames?

Is there a book or a website that I can go to & get some instructions on doing this?

Thanks!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The easiest way to make inexpensive picture frames is to use molding found in your home improvement store, cut the corners at a 45deg angle. There are many different kinds of moldings out there so you can have fun with this one. A good miter box or saw is a plus. you might want to check out Michale's or another craft store for frame kits, sometimes it's cheaper to do it this way.

Source(s): frameusa.com matshop.com diy.com use the serch window and type in picture frames
  • 1 decade ago

there is a million different books for building your own picture frames. there are a few good ones that you can get at a craft store or a home improvement store.

there are probably also a few websites where you can get information. just google homemade wooden frames.

good luck,

• 4 years ago

why dont u get some plain frames..then use colourful candies to decorate it..paste them on the frames with a glue gun..then use varnish to avoid ur frames from being surrounded by ants..or u could use clear nail polish

• 1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.