How do I make my own wood picture frames?

Is there a book or a website that I can go to & get some instructions on doing this?

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

The easiest way to make inexpensive picture frames is to use molding found in your home improvement store, cut the corners at a 45deg angle. There are many different kinds of moldings out there so you can have fun with this one. A good miter box or saw is a plus. you might want to check out Michale's or another craft store for frame kits, sometimes it's cheaper to do it this way.

Source(s): frameusa.com matshop.com diy.com use the serch window and type in picture frames

there is a million different books for building your own picture frames. there are a few good ones that you can get at a craft store or a home improvement store.

there are probably also a few websites where you can get information. just google homemade wooden frames.

good luck,

why dont u get some plain frames..then use colourful candies to decorate it..paste them on the frames with a glue gun..then use varnish to avoid ur frames from being surrounded by ants..or u could use clear nail polish