Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Why do these plain jane fat women get angry when they end up single and spinsters at 40 years old?

All they do is complain about men and they never get laid either because no decent guy will waste the time or can get an erection for them. When I'm out in a club, I walk right by them and won't make eye contact. I wish they weren't there, they are taking up space a hot broad could be occupying. Since no guy wants to bang them or marry them, wouldn't it be more spiritual for them to donate their time to help the needy or stray animals?

• R C
    Favorite Answer

You are a creep. I bet you ain't so good looking to be making comments like that. BtW i ain't fat or ugly or anywhere near 40

This is a disgusting and shallow question. Not being physically attractive TO YOU does not mean they are worthless and don't deserve to enjoy the same public places you do.

They probably deserve better anyway............

well they are probably complaining because they are frustrated from not getting dick!! these are the type of women that you just cant help but say " you need a big fat dick"" or " buy a dildo" !!

• jdc591

I agree. Leave more room on the dance floor for us hotties.

I agree. I am not into fat chicks either.