Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 1 decade ago

Simple ideas for 'Book Character' Day?

Our school doesn't do Halloween costumes, we do book characters instead. Any ideas on a simple book character costume for an 11 year old boy? I've thought of Encyclopedia brown,but I can't seem to find any costume ideas... he was a regular kid.

Update:

I forgot to mention... last year was Harry Potter, so am trying to think of something different.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Snoopy, Garfield, Sherlock Holmes, Wilbur (Charlotte's Web), The Man in The Big Yellow Hat (Curious George), Or, my favourite: The Polka-Dot wearing Vampire from Vampire's Don't Wear Polka Dots, by Debbie Dadey and Marcia Thornton Jones. Actually, that whole series have some very interesting characters, check it out. Good Luck! Hope this helps!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

How about Corduroy? Green overalls and a pair of bear ears. Or Goldilocks? Little Red Riding Hood Mother Goose Mrs. Frizzle A duck (Make Way for Ducklings) Mrs. Bindergarten Blue from Blue's Clues a wolf (lots of story books there)

• 1 decade ago

Harry Potter

I'm sure you can find one of those costumes somewhere

• 1 decade ago

Harry Potter - any character from it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

how about Harry Potter? but i guess that's a bit popular...you could also try Dumbledore, thats a bit diffferent

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.