Anyone stick toothbrushes up there nose ?

I was brushing my teeth on Saturday morning and a friend arrived at my house. I began brushing my teeth faster so that my friend didn't have to wait. My wrist was like a blur as I frantically brushed my teeth. Faster and faster I brushed then suddenly........... CRACK ! my toothbrush left my mouth and rammed up... show more I was brushing my teeth on Saturday morning and a friend arrived at my house. I began brushing my teeth faster so that my friend didn't have to wait. My wrist was like a blur as I frantically brushed my teeth. Faster and faster I brushed then suddenly........... CRACK ! my toothbrush left my mouth and rammed up my nose. There was blood everwhere and my skull felt like it had split open.

Later that night I went out with some friends and told my story and to my amazement a friends wife told me that she did this on a regulary basis ! anyone else ram there toothbrush up there nose ?