Peterfucker asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文自我介紹方面問題(急。)

英會要用的,因為人數多所以簡潔,我需要的是希望有人能幫我改正錯誤或者是用更好更簡單的詞語表達我的意思,感謝。

以下為我的文章:

No1

Let’s me introduce myself.

My name is Victor, as denotation, its winner. I have three interests, novel, computer ,and anime.

I like novel, because I like reading and writing. Anyway, reading contribute to think over. Second, play computer is my favorite. In computer world, all thing in my control, and it is a good feeling.

Final, anime is a personal hobby. Perhaps, it also prove that I am a child.

No 2.

Let’s me introduce my family. There are three people in my family, and a bird. I have a young brother, his name is Peter Hsu, a high school student. He live in 苗栗 now. My mother work in the public office. In my memory, my mother always chattered on and on about my lesson. Anyway, everybody is happy together.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

No1.

Let me introduce myself.

My name is Victor. As its denotation, it means "the winner". I have three interests: novel, computer, and anime.

First, playing computer is my favorite interest. In the computer world, everything is in my sontrol. I like that feeling. Second, I like novel because I like reading and writing. Reading helps me think. Finally, anime is very intresting to me. I like its funny story because it can relax me. Loving anime also proves that I am still a child.

No. 2

Let me introduce my family. There are three people and a bird in my family. My younger brother's name is Peter Hsu. He is a high school student. He lives in 苗栗 now. My mother works in the public office. She always chattered on and on about my lesson since I had memory. Anyway, we are a happy family.

Source(s):