Introduce some good way to get away.
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
get away：to have a holiday / vacation
Ex: We're hoping to get away for a few days at Easter.
2. used to show that you do not believe or are surprised by what sb has said:
"These tickets didn't cost me a thing." "Get away!"
get away (from...): to succeed in leaving a place
get away (from sb/...): to escape from sb or a place
get away with something:
1. to steal sth and escape with it
2. to receive a relatively light punishment
3. to do sth wrong and not be punished for it
4. to manage with less of sth than you might expect to need
- ODEALv 41 decade ago
get away:逃脫、逃開、逃離Source(s): 自己
- 1 decade ago