? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫忙修改英文作文正確

Surprise package

I found a formal dress and a letter of invitation in the box. It was a beautiful dress that I have never had. The dress was pink with a bow and flower bud silk with an edge. And a four-leaved clover picture’s card is on that dress. I took it and then opened it. It’s did the following:

Hi, Miss. First, congratulations to you. Fortunately, you are invited to join the prince’s party. The party is a masque. You must wear a mask to join this party. The prince will find his princess at the party. You are welcome to join this party tonight.

I can’t believe it when I saw the card because I just a common people. But I also excited. I worn the dress and mask quickly. When I arrived the party, I saw a lots people over there. They all wore pretty dress and mask. It was a grand party. Then the music ringing, all people were dancing. I was stand in the corner alone. Suddenly, the prince was walking to me and invited me to dance. I was surprised. Finally, the prince became my boy friend. I was shock.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I found a formal dress and a letter of invitation in the box. It was a beautiful dress that I had never had. The dress was pink with a bow and flower bud silk on the edge and the four-leaved clover picture card was placed on the dress. I picked it up and then opened it. It said the following:

”Hi, Miss. First,

Congratulations to you. You are invited to join the prince’s party. The party is a masque. You must wear a mask to join the party. The prince will find his princess at the party. You are welcome to join this party tonight.”

I couldn’t believe it when I saw the card because I was just an ordinary person but I was also excited. I worn the dress and mask quickly. When I arrived at the party, I saw a lot of people over there. They all wore pretty dresses and masks. It was a grand party. Then the music went on, all of the people except me were dancing. I was standing in the corner by myself. Suddenly, the prince walked toward me and invited me to dance. I was astonished. Finally, the prince became my boy friend. I was flattered.

我把Fortunately去除了,因為這字有點負面多半說是僥倖或幸虧的意思,反正前面已經有祝賀語 Congratulations to you!

對不起~~真的很抱歉

2006-11-01 21:20:14 補充:

ㄜ~可是他被移除了...我找不回來..我很少用知識...不太會用耶~~線再yahoo已經幫我管理一切...我插不了手了...抱歉

你好,我很辛苦地在你的另一個問題" [ 英文 ] 英文作文改正 "項目整篇幫忙訂正並講解,為何顯示問題被移除呢?是否你不在意這邊的評分機制呢?這樣別人的辛苦不給予肯定(或意見),很讓人沮喪喔!

2006-10-31 20:17:23 補充:

你讓我覺得自己很像白癡一樣,太古道熱腸,你那篇大概是我講解最多的一個問答,字數都超過限制了。結果還棄置問題。請你去找找系統看能不能要回我之前的回答,我自己都沒留存檔。真是浪費!!!

2006-11-03 21:46:41 補充:

所有的回答不是都會直接連到你的信箱嗎?你可以email回給我阿!真不希望船過水無痕。......:<

GOOD 你完全沒有錯誤

妳可以照這樣繼續寫英文

不會乒的可以查英文字典喔

Source(s): 自己