TRD exhaust for Scion tC?

Does anyone have a tC with a TRD exhaust? What do you think of it? What do you think it is worth it?

• Jon C
    Favorite Answer

Don;t let them fool you, first of all it is a Corolla engine, not a Camry, and with the turbonetics twin turbo and sport chip that i have, i had to up my exhaust. They think my 4 cylinder is weak, how about the fact that i am pushing 278 hp and 301 lbs of torque? I have blown away every mustang i have come up against, and i can stay up with a Corvette. It is all a matter of power to weight. If you have done nothing else to your tC, the TRD exhaust will put you from 160 hp to about 175 give or take a couple. The car has a basic easy to modify engine. I upped 118 horsepower for under $4000. You can't do that with too many cars.

Who would put a TRD exhause on a Camry 4 cylinder engine?

nope because those are aftermarket parts i bought a celica gts back in the day ( yr 2000) and i tried seeing if i could add it to my monthly and they said no so it was like oh well and i dished out the 600+ for it. and TRD is a rip off and not even worth the price i was a naive tuner back then. get a borla it's better.

Scion offers it so it's easy enough to get it if you have the money. It adds a little bit of horsepower, maybe five? Just a guess. It looks nicer than the stock one, but it is moderately loud.