Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

How much money does Heather Mills need ?

He offered her a boatload of cash, but I guess in the end the love he makes is equal to the money she takes.

Favorite Answer

Don't be so harsh, we, the public rarely get the full story.

I'd be more inclined to believe her lawyers have a figure in mind.

The more she receives in a settlement, the more they make.

Often a person just takes their lawyer's advice.

Enough to buy a Yellow Submarine that she can get a Ticket To Ride in Eight Days A Week. Perhaps Paul is saying "I Should Have Known Better" and is calling Eleanor Rigby for Help. His Uncle Albert might be able to Get Back some of his money. I've Got A Feeling he wishes he was Back In The USSR or hiding in an Octopus' Garden or Something. I'll bet he wishes he had Maxwell's Silver Hammer and could be a Mean Mr. Mustard on her ***. But I'm sure he'll just Let It Be and be as broke as me When I'm Sixty-Four. And that's The End of what I have to say.

More than Paul has. Apparently Paul forgot that money can't buy you love..how very sad for those that believe in fairy tale endings. She's a gold digger

• dreamy

I feel so bad for Paul he is a musical genius going through complete hell..I think he thought she reminded him of Linda the love of his life(1st wife)..poor dude and now she saying he smacked her around..like we believe that...we all should pray ..he gets out of this mess he has brought so much to the world of music...and she is a rotten b i t c h ..

I have only 2 words for Paul...PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENT..This lady is going to take as much as she can because she is so hurt and ashamed by all of this..She should have taken the offer and moved on with her life..instead she chooses to be greedy..what a shame

I'm so disgusted with this whole thing. Now she says he beat her. Oh really? So why is this the first time it's been brought up? What a mess.

Evidently a hell of a lot... Enough to drag herself and her child through the wringer for it. Still, we never know what happens behind closed doors...

• Jenn

she took advantage of a man who lost his wife to cancer. she wanted money and that is what she holding out for a TON of money. feel bad for their kid. how can someone be so mean and put all these bad things out there? how about keeping the private life well private?

Enough to get a black market leg to implant!

Guess all she can get out of her divorce..

..and that's why you gotta sign prenups, Paul ;)