What is up with older women having sex with teenage boys?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Please forgive me if the subject is kind of offensive. After the Debra LaFave incident, I did some research and it is amazing how many women are having sex with teenage boys. I do not ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
Poor judgement and plain stupidity. It's rape and child abuse. These women obviously need psychiatric help. It's no different than a man doing it and the reason why society is not so outraged (although as a mother of 10 and 12-year old boys, I'd wring someone's neck) is that it's hard for a woman to physically make a man have sex with her..it's all sick and perverted.

Don't worry the other 97% of us women in the world want a M-A-N, no questions asked.

Asker's rating & comment

3 out of 5
Thanks
  • 6
  • Comment

Other Answers (18)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • karrahbissett11 answered 8 years ago
    thats really gross. i think that the teenage boys do it just to get scored! lol!
    • 9
    • Comment
  • U B Happy answered 8 years ago
    The overly "romantic" view of how women are has never been a very good generalization. This type of perversion has always been around, lots of men have had their first sexual experience with the housewife from down the street.
    Certain types of women search out the really "well built, hung" young teenagers and "teach them how". The boys love it....at first, but there are scars later. Usually no one is reported.

Watch your neighbor ladies, as well as the men, but not much you can do when the hormones tell the boy what to do. By 13-14 many sexual attitudes are already in place. Not many centuries ago, that was already manhood.
    • 9
    • Comment
  • Nelson Muntz answered 8 years ago
    This may seem crass, but my query is not so much why now, but rather, where were these women when I was a young buck?
    I don't care what O'Reilly or any other yapping mutt says, a hot older woman is every adolescents fantasy.
    • 8
    • Comment
  • Daddy Big Dawg answered 8 years ago
    It could be that these women are trying to teach these boys.
    When I was about 15 or 16 years old I was taught by a older woman. She was 27 years old and married but separated from her husband, to her it was only sex (for she let it be known she was not my woman). However, she taught me points of interest on a woman's body, about oral sex and several other things. It is because of her teachings that I became comfortable enough to know that it's my job to please the woman and not just shoot my wad off and go home.
    P.S; I wasn't a virgin and I was pass the Age of Consent.
    • 7
    • Comment
  • daljack -a girl answered 8 years ago
    If this were reversed and the younger person was female it would be pedophilia and the older person would be going to jail.

The gender of the people involved makes no difference.....these woman should be incarcerated.
    • 7
    • Comment
  • muffin answered 8 years ago
    one word - Control!
    • 6
    • Comment
  • theflame_inside answered 8 years ago
    I really dont know what to tell you, but I've heard from teenage boys or guys lets say who LIKE older women.

Like this boy who was maybe 16 or 17 was like "Ohh I like older women they're so hot, blah blah blah & older & more experienced etc etc."

I guess they like older women like they like aged wine.
    • 5
    • Comment
  • lezbianflava answered 8 years ago
    they look 4 love...

Source(s):

me
    • 5
    • Comment
  • cottoneyejoe answered 8 years ago
    I think it is disgusting.
    Its called child molestation.
    Only a self serving, insecure, nut would want a relationship with a child. How anyone can get joy in robbing a child, of their innocence- is a sicko.
    Its the society we live in today.
    The same society that celebrates madonna.
    People have lost all morality.
    REAL WOMEN want a real man, and the others, probally at a madonna concert, or neverland or something.... sick
    • 4
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• L.J. answered 8 years ago
    i guess they wanna raise em to be what they want. i have a 13 year old son and i would never have sex with him or anybody his age, that is ill. they obviously have mental issues. if your girl is not a total weirdo she willnot leave you for a kid. what could a teenager offer an adult woman? another mouth to feed and person to finacially support? hell with that. i want a man not a boy. i'd take a woman before a boy.
    • 3
    • Comment
  • Fon Webb answered 8 years ago
    younger guys like to play more. after most men get to an age they only do what they know works. try some thing new and remember forplay, forplay, forplay.
    • 3
    • Comment
  • 'Barn answered 8 years ago
    I don't understand this either - you do as one question though "Do the young kids have something that the older men do not?" Yes, sexual stamina. It's all about sex honey, and isn't that just so sad!
    • 4
    • Comment
  • GEORGE answered 7 months ago
    young boys stay hard again and again
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ladiebugg81 answered 8 years ago
    There is something wrong in their head, that's why.
    • 4
    • Comment
  • Sweetie Lovee<3 answered 8 years ago
    listen to cloudyheartgurl she is cool
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • laney45 answered 8 years ago
    more power to them, you go girls!
    • 8
    • Comment
  • Christy answered 8 years ago
    i really have no idea either.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Cloudyheartgurl answered 8 years ago
    Dont worry these women are sluts who forgot that horny boys arent in2 wrinkles. Athough i guess some are...the boys are the ones ho are acctually into grandma over ther. Puh-leez!
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock