Cheap DVD player with DVI output?

I am looking to buy a cheap DVD player that has DVI output to my HD LCD TV. Can anyone suggest a brand or link to a certain product?

I guess I can order one online but can also get one at Best Buy or Circuit City, etc. Thanks

Favorite Answer

yes, find any non brand product that are either made in Taiwan or made in China, these DVD player have the option to have unlock region, play MP3 and DVD+-R, photo CD and well as DVI output.

It will be very difficult to find a player with DVI on is, however, you can purchase Upconverting DVD players with HDMI output which can be easilly converted using a DVI-to-HDMI converter. These DVD plays can be purchased almost anywhere for under $100

you can get a dvd with hdmi, and then get a hdmi to dvi cable, why buy a dvd player with a connection that is going to be oblosete

you would still need audio cable unless you're using HDMI TO HDMI.

You can browse the best prices on My Simon...

H a p p y

H o m e

T h e a t e r i n g !

____ ____ ____

___ ___ ___

__ __ __

_ _ _

_ _

_