Is there anyone that knows how to hang a moravian star?

For the most part if you are a Moravian you know what a Moravian star is. It is a 28 (or more)pointed star that has a light bulb in the center to make it light up. My sister in law got this for my birthday and I was so happy, but now hagging it is a challenge. I was wondering how to keep it stable out on the porch when the winds blow. HELP?

Favorite Answer

First, congratulations on your acquisition of a Herrnhut (Moravian) Star. I'm not really sure how to advise you on hanging your star, but there are any number of star manufacturers online who'd probably be willing to help you if you sent them an e-mail. Or write to a Moravian church with your question. Maybe the people at this star factory could help you:

http://www.lititzmoravianstar.com/

• Nora G

the only way to keep it from swaying in the wind would b to tie it at least 2 places, like top and bottom or even in 4 place. add side to side to that.

close your eyes, think about the answer,it will come to you...or ask your husband