Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 1 decade ago

Is there an age or size limit to sit on Santa's lap in the shopping mall?

Favorite Answer

No. I so so freaked out by Santa Clause as a small child that I would never sit on his lap so I had never gotten my pic taken with him, and I went Christmas shopping with a friend of mine when I was 23 and I got my pic taken with him for the first time

• S.

Haha, I love this question. There's no age limit. There might be a size limit though. Every Santa is different but I have never seen Santa refuse anyone.

This is not a question abot who is good or bad!! it was a question about AGE!!

Dannng, people READ!!! the writer might be a mom who is having a conversation with a child asking this q, or whatever reason; I think its a matter of how the child feels, how confortable that child is, and what Santa's answer is, when the child approaches Santa.

Ask Santa what his qualifacations are, and Santa's knees can handle.

Source(s): cary, il.

Although I personally think that anyone of any age should be able to sit on Santa's lap, Santa may think otherwise. I'd say ask the elves before attempting to have a seat on the jolly one's lap.

Depends on the Santa - if he is good looking....well - I am single and that would be one way to meet a man....

Size limit - if you think someone will cripple Santa...well...

• kizkat

As to age....you're never to old. Size..yes it matters...you don't want to break the old man's knees or damage the family jewels. Mrs. Santa would have to hunt you down!

• Rich Z

You have to be younger than a lap dancer and weigh less than one of Santa's reindeer.

No, I lap dance Santa every year. LOL.

The truth is each store/mall has their own policy.

My mom was 50 and still doing it.