94 Chrysler LHS Problem?

We have a 94 Chrysler LHS. Just recently, the dashboard gauges quit working (i.e. gas needle, speedometer, RPM) the windshield wipers wont work, the alarm wont work, we cant lock the doors with the power door locks, they will only lock with the remote, and the bell dings 4 times in sync with the interior lights which blink 4 times repeatedly while the doors are open. Does anyone know what the problem could be and why and how we can fix it?

Favorite Answer

how long have you had the car? did you buy it recently maybe it was a flood car. Sounds like a major electrical problem. My brother have sort of the same problem not as extensive as yours but he kept a flashlight in the car to see how fast he was going at night. Dont know if it is a chrysler thing his car didnt last long enough to figure out what was wrong the engine puked. I think it was a flood car though.

Sounds like you blew a fuse and possibly the fusible link. The flashing of the lights could be a code but I am not real familiar with Chrysler products. If you blew the fusible link that could be affecting the ECM which could cause a lot of problems too. I would start checking fuses and fusible links first and repair or replace which ever one you find faulty.

Could be a bad relay switch.

Take it to a tech for diagnosis.