LP asked in Games & RecreationBoard Games · 1 decade ago

I need Short Line RR from Mickey D's Monopoly.?

I have the other three:

(Reading, Pennsylvania, B&O)

Dat1schick_86@yahoo.com

I wasn't looking to "buy" any pieces. I want to split the winnings.

Favorite Answer

who does'nt

• Jenna

They are still doing that? I thought they quit that like 5yrs ago. Oh well I'm not going to eat there just to waste time on stupid monopoly. I hate that game anyway. I never win. So no I apologize for wasting your time with this answer. But if anybody I know gets it I'll let you know. Seriously.

• Sativa

I agree, I'm not sure if you're allowed to pay for pieces. I know ebay won't allow auctions with them.

If you do a google search tho, there are a few sites that will "trade" you for points. There's probably only like one or two of Short Line's made anyway.

I know if you send a SASE McDonald's will also send you game pieces without having to buy their food. Details are at Mcdonalds.com

keep eating at mcdonalds and then maybe you will get the 5 million dollars. but don't offer to buy the piece from anyone then you can't win. i believe there is a law about that. when some guy bought a bunch of peoples points and tried to get a fighter jet. maybe 7 years ago