Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

When is OSU playing today?

What time are they playing and on what channel?

Thanx

Favorite Answer

They played at high noon, and they killed the Hoosiers - no surprise there!... What is goofy about the situation is how GAY Disney is!!! Which is why I will NEVER take my kids to any Disney park!!! They control ESPN, ABC, and the BCS, making SURE that some suck *** Florida team gets into a major Bowl game - deservedly or not!!!

Disney is REALLY stupid - do they HONESTLY think that Buckeyes fans wouldn't watch ABC and boost those ratings? Oh well, the radio program was fine... and I had to paint my son's room anyhow...

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!

The game started at noon on ESPNU. I don't have that channel (like many other people) so i've been sitting in front of the computer frantically refreshing the page every 5 seconds.

Source(s): GOOO BUCKEYES!!! OHIO STATE FOR NAT'L CHAMPS!!! TROY SMITH FOR HEISMAN!!!

The game is on at 12:00 on ESPN U. Which most people can't get without paying for it. IT really stinks! GO BUCKEYES!!!

who cares its not gonna be much of a game.They are just going to beat up on a mediocre at best Indiana team.

noon