Is JJ Redick the white Kobe?

Is JJ Redick the white Kobe? - both are hated by the majority of people - both are considered cocky and arrogant - both couldn't play for Team USA due to injuries - both got in trouble with the law after having squeaky clean images (Redick's marijuana incident doesn't count) - both arguably take a... show more Is JJ Redick the white Kobe?
- both are hated by the majority of people
- both are considered cocky and arrogant
- both couldn't play for Team USA due to injuries
- both got in trouble with the law after having squeaky clean images (Redick's marijuana incident doesn't count)
- both arguably take a lot of bad shots
- when Redick was in college he was the best player and Kobe was the best player in the NBA
- both were taken mid first round
- Kobe is number 24, Redick is number 7, 24/7 (yin and yang??)
- both get a ton of publicity
- Kobe is Jordan's successor, and their jersey numbers are one number apart (24 and 23); JJ is Kobe's successor and his jersey number (7) is one number apart from Kobe's former jersey number (8)
- they are my two favorite players

That's some pretty damning evidence if you ask me. I think it's no question JJ is the white KB.

Additional Details

Oh yeah and both were McDonalds All Americans and Kobe has verbally stated he would have gone to Duke if he didn't go pro out of HS.