Im looking for a tattoo.Of two men.one an angel,one a devil embracing each other. Anyone have a link??

An angel male and devil male together....embracing each other almost sexually. Ive been looking forever and can't find anything even remotely close. Ive seen the art before but I lost the picture....long story. I need help finding it. please and thank you.

Favorite Answer

check out the art of patrick fillion and joe phillips both deal with angels and devils...........as a matter of fact the house of morecock has jonas morecock being sandwiched by an angel and a devil, it's hot! patrick's site is patrickfillion.com or classcomics.com joe's is joephillips.com send me a pic when you get the ink cutie!

• Nancy

Dear gentleman, It has gone from my mind about worrying the past.I always think it's a garbage which should not be muddled. The future should be aimed for the best but also except for the worst.Only then will your life go smoothly in the present. Blessings, Lalachi

• N

Can't find it either, but most tattoo artists will create original work for you if you tell them what you want (just in case you can't find it).

Tatoo artists are very creative. Just tell them what you want and they will make it happen.