Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Raven Symone: Fat or all breast?

Me and my wife have a disagreement because I think that Raven Symone is fat and uses wide clothes to cover her figure but my wife says that Raven is just all breast and makes her look fat. What do you think? Fat or all breast?

Favorite Answer

Raven Symone is Fat and all breasts. She has a ton of breast..lol..but, when you see her on T.V. She always wears something that hangs and never shows her belt line. She is not extremely fat, but shes not thin either. She is a very cute looking girl who has a real pretty face. In her younger days she was thinner and smoking hot seems like shes kinda let herself go a little...Check the pic

• mcbath

Raven Symone Breast

Raven is REAL... I love that my kids love her, she is not some damn stick thin unreal girl like so many others. I don't think she is fat, I think that she represents what the real norm is not the movie theater norm......lets face it most Americans are not the anorexic chics in Hollywood. I am sooooo sick of them, they look horrible. I'm all for not being overweight, but being so thin that you look like your dying is absolutely disgusting.

Well... she looks like she has a little extra weight but I would not say she was fat, just lacking in muscle tone.

She is all breast that is the only reason she looks fat!!

she does have big breast and i think her clthes might be big because shes does come out on the disney channel and they probably don't wanna show her body too mych and also she might be a little chubby but shes not fat

no shes not fat just put her name in search bar and had a look at a pic of her think she is pretty and definitely not fat

Go to http://bbs.undergroundnyc.com/showthread.php?t=206...

Check out the first two pictures.You will find that girlfriend"Got

Milk".

ok well raven is really pretty but she could lose a few pounds because she does look kinda fat....BUT shes still cool and pretty

• ?

i wouldn;t say that she is fat, she does have extra weight though, and generally women with extra weight have big breasts, so technically both of you are right.