Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Raven Symone: Fat or all breast?

Me and my wife have a disagreement because I think that Raven Symone is fat and uses wide clothes to cover her figure but my wife says that Raven is just all breast and makes her look fat. What do you think? Fat or all breast?

Favorite Answer

I hate to say this about a Disney kid but she's Fat and has Big Breast, due to the fact that she's Fat! Whoever her image consultant is, has probably told her that in order to keep her child star title she has to wear baggy clothes. Which is true but damaging at the same time! She's going to be like Oprah as far as the weight goes, but she's a positive influence/rolemodel for overweight children.

either way its all fat,,fat is fat and so are the breast,,breast are made entirely of muscle with a skinny line of mucsle under the top layer of skin,, and that's why ,,ladies out there....when you lose some weight the breast are the first to go......

Maybe Both she looks kinda thick with a hole lotta top. But is it true that shes pregnant? Honestly I don't believe it but I herd a lot of people say that.

I think she looks FANTASTIC and dont care what any1 else says.

She has gained some weight. No doubt about that. But why should you be talking about it? Oh wow, big deal, she gained some weight. but she's still the same Raven she always was and always will be.

hahaha y'all mean!!! She's a big girl - not fat - more chubby - but, because she has big breasts - she seems a lot bigger than before ... if she were to lose weight - i'd bet she's a curvy girl

She had a baby girl 2 months ago,that's why she gained so much weight.

• jojo

Fat

BOTH!

I remember her from Cosby show when she was sooo little and cute....Then someone had to point her out to me and I nearly passed out!! Sheesh!! what are they feeding these kids nowadays??!!

havent really studied her that much.

shes thick with big breasts