Cheating or not?

So my boyfriend went out of town for a friends birthday party. I figured it was no big deal. I didn't call him cause i wanted him to go and have fun. Well I check my myspace this morning and theres a comment from this girl. It says something like oh back on can't get enough huh? Well I checked this girls profile where my boyfriend wrote back saying no i was hoping you would get on so I could talk to you. This girl is from where my boyfriend is at with his friend and I know that his friends girlfriend is friends with this girl. Should I be worried that something is going on? We are suppose to be exclusive and he said he would never hurt me. I'm so confused. Help!

Favorite Answer

find out more. mobile? phone bill? don't want you to become overly suspicious, but you have to open your eyes and confront your bf if you have proof of something. i do hope not. but of course, we are humans and make mistakes. and still love our partner very much + never want to hurt. but.. there is love. and not only towards our partner sometimes. make up your mind about the consequences if he is indeed cheating. or was it an old story?? if you want to write.. do :) i'd love to help. i know this kind of situation. good luck -s.

Sorry, I can't follow that this early in the morning.

It all boils down to trust I think, at least for me. Can you trust him? Can you trust yourself? Talk with him. Find out if he is happy sexually. Find out if he would ever consider cheating. Look for some evidence. Test it. Keep the pressure on till you get your answer if you have to.

Source(s): experience

i can't say he is or isn't , but i know from experience that actions speak louder than words , if he is actually chatting back with her and he is there most likely they will meet and if he reply's back to her then who's to say if she offers her self to him he won't accept it

i really don't know what kind of relationship you two have i could be wrong i just giving you something to think about

sorry if i wasn't any help

Source(s): life

Sounds a bit suspect. Sounds just like my ex a year ago, so alarm bells would scream at me!

THE QUESTION YOU MUST FIRST ASK YOUR SELF IS IF YOU TRUST HIM? IF YOU TRUST AND HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST ASK HIM WHO SHE IS! ( DONT COME OFF JEALOUS) JUST SIMPLY ASK HIM! IF YOU DONT HAVE THE HEART TO ASK HIM THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST LEAVE IT ALONE ! OR YOU CAN SEND HER A FRIEND REQUEST AND THEN LEAVE HER A MESSAGE AND SEES WHAT SHE SAYS ACT LIKE YOUR HIS COUSIN AND SAY I NOTICED YOU ON HIS PAGE ARE YOU TWO TALKING? AND THEN SEE WHAT HE SAYS! THEN IF SHE SAYS YEAH THEN HES BUSTED BUT IF SHE SAYS THERE JUST FRIENDS THEN YOU LET IT GO!

IHOPE THIS IS GOOD ADVICE~

I don't understand why guys make women feel like they have to work for their love... newsbreak! You don't have to, confront him after finding info, if he doesn't give you a good reason/excuse then move on! You have to find someone who will cherish your love, not abuse it!

Cheating? Sure sounds like it.

Should you be worried? If cheating is okay with you, no. If cheating isn't okay with you, yes.

If he's cheating, then what?

• rives

just have a serious talk to him and ask him point blank are u cheating on me

I think you have troubles sweetie

confront him