What are the best songs to sing while you are intoxicated?

with alcohol of course...just a little party with friends i would just like everyone's input on what songs are best or most fun to sing while your drunk...

so far i just have

Just a Friend by Biz Markie
Update: One by U2 and Mary J. Blige is also a good one I think... just songs that are kinda showing empowerment...like in the killers song...when you were young or whatever...the line goes..."can we climb this mountain yada yada yada..." thats not really empowerment but that doesn't show empowerment but... show more One by U2 and Mary J. Blige is also a good one I think...

just songs that are kinda showing empowerment...like in the killers song...when you were young or whatever...the line goes..."can we climb this mountain yada yada yada..." thats not really empowerment but that doesn't show empowerment but songs like that i suppose if your drunk it doesn't really matter...