promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do muslims believe in horoscope?? why?

i don't...

well i guess no body knows what's ganna happen in future accapt Allah (God)SWT....

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no, just Allah ho Akbar !!!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I used to work with a lot of Muslims from East Africa. We read our horoscopes together but I think they thought about them just like me (a non muslim) Just for fun, not serious like Nancy Reagon or anything!!

• Berry
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I am a muslim..I like astrology ..it helps me alot in understanding characters...but I don't believe in horoscopes......I don't think any one knows what's gonna happen in the future...ppl just read horoscopes for fun

• 1 decade ago

Im a muslim..and sometimes i read horoscopes, but i dont believe it, i just read it for fun

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm Muslim, i don't believe in them becuase your looking to advice from stars which are merely creation of god, but they're fun to read becuase sometimes they're really close to what's going on in ur life, it's crazy! Don't think too deeply in them :)

• 1 decade ago

you know that woman from national geographic is actually now one of the most uglies women. they showed her on 60 minutes last year, ICK time hasnt been good

they dont believe in anything but allah

• 1 decade ago

Muslims don't even believe in chinese cookies because if they did they wouldn't feel the need to blow stuff up (including themselves) they are going to hell and the devil wins so sad.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No muslims don't believe in horoscopes! I don't know the reason y cause I'm not a muslim..........

• 1 decade ago

Islam won`t allow you to believe in anything , it is very narrow.

Source(s): me
  • 1 decade ago

i don't. But sometimes i like to read it just for fun...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.