Do muslims believe in horoscope?? why?

i don't...

well i guess no body knows what's ganna happen in future accapt Allah (God)SWT....

Favorite Answer

no, just Allah ho Akbar !!!!

I used to work with a lot of Muslims from East Africa. We read our horoscopes together but I think they thought about them just like me (a non muslim) Just for fun, not serious like Nancy Reagon or anything!!

• Berry

I am a muslim..I like astrology ..it helps me alot in understanding characters...but I don't believe in horoscopes......I don't think any one knows what's gonna happen in the future...ppl just read horoscopes for fun

Im a muslim..and sometimes i read horoscopes, but i dont believe it, i just read it for fun

I'm Muslim, i don't believe in them becuase your looking to advice from stars which are merely creation of god, but they're fun to read becuase sometimes they're really close to what's going on in ur life, it's crazy! Don't think too deeply in them :)

you know that woman from national geographic is actually now one of the most uglies women. they showed her on 60 minutes last year, ICK time hasnt been good

they dont believe in anything but allah

Muslims don't even believe in chinese cookies because if they did they wouldn't feel the need to blow stuff up (including themselves) they are going to hell and the devil wins so sad.

No muslims don't believe in horoscopes! I don't know the reason y cause I'm not a muslim..........

Islam won`t allow you to believe in anything , it is very narrow.

Source(s): me

i don't. But sometimes i like to read it just for fun...