Divorce Records for from Dodge County WI?

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You can check out the Wisconsin Circuit Court Access Page, that will at least tell you the status of the case- or for a complete copy of the file and or orders then you will need to go to the clerk of court and get them- copies cost money so make sure you bring some.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.