Does anyone know of any great parenting books...?

Does anyone know of any great parenting books that show different techniques to parenting? Including them all (spanking vs. not spanking, letting them cry out vs. not letting them cry out) without making another technique bad--or not able to be used and is strictly factual. Something that also shows how this... show more Does anyone know of any great parenting books that show different techniques to parenting? Including them all (spanking vs. not spanking, letting them cry out vs. not letting them cry out) without making another technique bad--or not able to be used and is strictly factual. Something that also shows how this effects a child's behavior in later life.

I have the "What to Expect..." series and would like something else. I'm not much for parenting guides but I'm doing a big research project/speech for school--that counts for a big part of my grade. While I have my own views on parenting I would like my speech and project to not be biased because I am a parent and of course I feel I am doing what is "right" for my children.

Feel free to leave any comments on what you as a parent with grown children or what you as an adult experienced while growing up that had a positive/negative effect on you as an adult. I may use responses in my speech for reference.

Thank you!