I hate it when the feminists say "history is men's studies", but history doesn't study gender roles like women's studies does, it just goes over the major events in the past. There is a men's studies and it seems to me that it is more important than women's studies
- The American woman by the 1960s lived in the
nation with the world's highest standard of living and
owned 65% of the wealth in that nation.
- Feminists "felt victimized", however, and convinced
American women that they are "discriminated
- Never have they been required to nor been able to
produce a shred of statistical evidence to back up that
- Twenty one key statistical indicators each illustrate
how men have been and are being systematically
discriminated against by government fiat.
1. WEALTH: Women hold 65% of the country's wealth
2. CHILD CUSTODY: Women receive custody of 92% of the
children of divorce and illegitimacy, and men only 4%.
[Department of Health & Human Services]
3. INCOME: Men constitute 60% of workplace hours, worklonger hours, work harder, and are more qualified, rarely file
sexual discrimination or harassment lawsuits or take
pregnancy leave, yet earn only 42% more than women
4. SUICIDE: Men's suicide rate is 4.6 times higher than
women's [Dept. Health & Human Services -- 26,710 males
vs 5,700 females]
5. LIFE EXPECTANCY: Men's life expectancy is seven (7)
years shorter than women's [National Center for Health
Statistics -- males 72.3 yrs vs females 79 yrs] yet receive
only 35% of government expenditures for health care and
6. AFFIRMATIVE ACTION: Men are discriminated against
BY DESIGN through affirmative action.
7. FEDERAL TAXES: Even though men pay 115% of federal
income taxes women constitute 11% more of the voters.
8. VOTE: Because there are 11% more female than male
voters, males have little to no influence on how the male tax
dollar is spent.
9. WAR: Men, not women, fight and die in battle [Dept.
Defense -- Vietnam Casualties 47,369 men vs 74 women]
while women sue the taxpayer when they have their butt
10. WORKPLACE FATALITIES: Men account for more than
95% of workplace fatalities.
11. MURDER: Men are murdered at a rate almost 5 times
that of women [Dept. Health & Human Services -- 26,710
men vs 5,700 women]
12. JURY BIAS: Women are acquitted of spousal murder at
a rate 9 times that of men [Bureau Justice Statistics -- 1.4%
of men vs 12.9% of women]
13. COURT BIAS: Men are sentenced 2.8 times longer than
women for spousal murder [Bureau Justice Statistics -- men
at 17 years vs women at 6 years]
14. JUSTICE SYSTEM BIAS: Even though the amount of
the average "child support payment" due from women is
half the amount due from men, and even though women are
twice as likely as men to default on those payments, fathersare 97% of "child support" collections prosecutions [Census
15. WELFARE: Even though men are the recipients of less
than 10% of all welfare disbursements, men are required to
refund welfare payments made to women.
16. SECONDARY EDUCATION: Even though zero percent
of American 12th grade girls were able to correctly answer
basic math and physics questions, less than one quarter of
America's secondary and elementary school teachers are
17. HIGHER EDUCATION: There are more than 200 allfemale
colleges for women and now not one single all-male
college for men. 5.8% fewer men than women are enrolled
in 4 year colleges, even though two thirds of those who
score higher than 550 in SAT Math are males. In 1993 only
44.5% of college enrollment were men, and that figure has
declined since then. Only 45.8% of of bachelor's degrees
were conferred to men in 1992, even though 98.2% of the
top fiftieth percentile of the GRE are men, and ZERO
PERCENT of American high school girls correctly answered
28 out of 67 TIMSS advanced math questions. Only 38.4%
of private 4 year college students were men as of 1990, and
this figure has declined since then.
18. LEGAL SYSTEM BIAS: 96% of physical altercations
resulting in injury to a spouse occurs AFTER the date of
separation. [Read: spousal abuse laws that pretend that
husbands are dangerous discriminate against husbands
when we know that only a very small percent of domestic
violence is associated with them]. [Chadwick and Heaton,
"Statistical Handbook of the American Family"]
19. DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Even though study after study
shows that women are the majority of the initiators of
domestic violence, and 58% of the above mentioned
physical altercations are initiated by the female, Congress
passed the obviously anti-male VAWA and VAWA II.which
are known would make the problem far worse. [Read:
despite the fact we discriminate against husbands in
protective orders, women still cause more than half ofdomestic altercations because they know they can get away
20. CHILD VIOLENCE: Even though mothers commit 55%
of child murders and biological fathers commit 6%, even
though NIS-3 shows that Mother-only households are 3
times more fatal to children than Father-only households,
children are systematically removed from the natural fathers
who are their most effective protectors and men are
imprisoned at rate 20 times that of women.
21. FAMILY BREAKDOWN: The US Surgeon General notes
that divorce is more harmful to a man's health than smoking
tobacco, yet as much as $1.3 Trillion of federal expenditures
accomplish little else than undermine family stability.
22. WOMEN PILOTS: Even though women pilots have an
accident rate four times that of men pilots, federal laws
require that airlines risk the safety of passengers and hire
women pilots anyway.
23. WOMEN DRIVERS: Even though the crash rate of
women drivers is twice that of men drivers, and even
though drinking alcohol increases the crash rate of men by
only 5%, the majority of those imprisoned under DUI laws
are men, and women are almost never imprisoned for their
much higher number of non-alcohol-related crashes.
24. INCARCERATION: Even though feminists brag that 1.4
million American brides commit adultery, and even though
women file more than 90,000 false allegations of rape,
every year, only 99,000 of the 1.8 million Americans behind
bars are women.