Angelo
Angelo asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Who has appeared on Television? Tell me your story.?

Favorite Answer

i was on an italian rock show with my band. we were interviewed and got to look sexy in front of camera. we had fun being crazy.

When I was 9, I played piano on a local talk show after winning the State piano championship; and when I lived in Texas, I was intereviewed by the local news while working for a Drug Rehab Center.

I am an Indian. Invented several safety equipments to save the lives. One of my main invention is earthquake alarm. I appeared in Indian T.V.Several times ,and Singapore T.V.2 times and in London T.V.2 times. I have issued the warning 2 hours before Tsunami struck our Indian coast to T.V.Station. They ignored my warning. My knowledge in seismology and my instrument quake alarm designed by me helped to issue the warning. I did good thing for society. Since they failed to broad cast now they do not encourage me for any appearence in T.V.

Source(s): My dedicated service to save the people.

I was on Cops once. But I swear, she done walked in to mah fist.

Did you ever see that one episode of Cops where, even though it was showing police departments from all over America, they were all arresting the same person?

I was on the ten o clock news a couple of times. once when i was griping about gas prices and once when i was taking someone to jail. woo hoo right

i was on the wallace&ladmo show when i was five