Cathay Pacific 有冇vertical integration? and 有冇diversification
as CX acquired Dragonair, it is a kind of horizontal integration.
Then did CX have any vertical integration??
besides, did CX do anything to differientiate itself from other airline company??
(URGENT) please help! ^^
- SamuelLv 41 decade agoFavorite Answer
Yes, VX do have vertical integration. Pls see below website Page 45 & 46 for subsidiaries and associates that CX have, and you will know.
Some example of vertical integration of CX's case:
1. Travel tour operator -- Cathay Holidays Ltd
2. Airline catering -- Cathay Pacific Catering Services HK Ltd
3. Aircraft overhaul and maintenance -- HK Aircraft Engineering Co. Ltd (港機工程)
4. Provision of ground and ramp handling services -- HK Airport Services Ltd
5. Cargo airline -- AHK Air HK Ltd
2006-10-22 16:56:33 補充：
For diversification, CX have Vogue Laundry(Laundry & dry cleaning), Snowdon (Financial services), & an info processing coy.CX emphasize it is based in Hong Kong, and one of the best services airline (though I think Sing Airline has better service)