冰塊 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文的字彙填充(贈20點)

VOCABULARY

courage

gym

workout clothes

wrestling

acquire

ask out

bounce

break up

change her mind

cheered

pay a compliment

definite

down the street

envious

gentle

persistent

skeptical

Vocabulary Exercise

Put the vocabulary items into the following sentences.

1. I do not speak Chinese well, but I am __________. I always try to speak in Chinese.

2. When Tom said that Taiwan was a good place to live, I looked at him __________ at first, because I didn’t believe it.

3. Bob is very popular, but Cathy is not. She is _________ because the students like Bob more.

4. The motorcycle was too big for me, I had to ________ it into a parking space.

5. Once I fell out of a tree and hit the ground so hard that I ___________ twice.

6. It takes __________ to talk to someone you don’t know, especially for a boy to talk to a girl.

7. When I first asked her out, Tina said, “Yes,” but later she _____________.

8. He goes to the ____________ everyday for at least two hours.

9. After I asked her to go to a movie with me, Susan laughed _________ and said, “Let’s just be friends”.

10. I haven’t got any clean _______________. May I borrow your sweatshirt?

11. We live on Lane 92, and his girlfriend lives just ________________ on Lane 130.

12. When Joe met Sally at CashBox KTV, he knew he should __________________, but he couldn’t think of anything to say.

13. When I have enough money, I am _________ going to buy a new car.

14. Tina wanted to invite Grant to go to a movie, but she was too afraid to ___________.

15. The thief used his newly ___________ position as a student to acquire a key to the computer room.

請將單字添入空格並改時態

Rating
  • ?
    Favorite Answer

1. I do not speak Chinese well, but I am persistent. I always try to speak in Chinese.2. When Tom said that Taiwan was a good place to live, I looked at him skeptically at first, because I didn’t believe it.3. Bob is very popular, but Cathy is not. She is envious because the students like Bob more.4. The motorcycle was too big for me, I had to bounce it into a parking space.5. Once I fell out of a tree and hit the ground so hard that I had wrestled twice.6. It takes courage to talk to someone you don’t know, especially for a boy to talk to a girl.7. When I first asked her out, Tina said, “Yes,” but later she changed her mind.8. He goes to the gym everyday for at least two hours.9. After I asked her to go to a movie with me, Susan laughed gently and said, “Let's just be friends”.10. I haven’t got any clean workout clothes .May I borrow your sweatshirt?11. We live on Lane 92, and his girlfriend lives just down the street on Lane 130.12. When Joe met Sally at CashBox KTV, he knew he should pay her a compliment, but he couldn’t think of anything to say.13. When I have enough money, I am definitely going to buy a new car.14. Tina wanted to invite Grant to go to a movie, but she was too afraid to ask him out.15. The thief used his newly break up position as a student to acquire a key to the computer room.

Source(s): 自己

你是銘傳的厚~~~~^^第四題是wrestling第五提示bounce~~老師ㄉ答案

1. persistent

2. Skeptically

3. envious

4. break up

6. courage

7. changed her mind

8. gym

9. gently

10. workout clothes

11. down the street

12. pay her a compliment

13. definitely

14. ask him out

15. aquired

第四題不是很確定

Source(s):