help me someone i dont know if im pregnant?

my boyfriend came in me a few times and he keep sayin your pregnant, but he was just sayin it. i sleep all day and my right side was hurting for 3 days. every morning when i wake up i cough up alot of mucus when i urinate its a dark funny color. i get my period exactly every 28 days its the 29th day and i still dont have it. i got cramps as if its here but its nothin there. everyone keep sayin i look sick but i dont know wat to think. i sleep in most of my classes and students keep askin me am i pregnant. when i push on my lower left side of my stomach it is saw. can someoe please help me wat u think

and i go to the doctor often so its no sickness/std

Favorite Answer

I would say there is a good chance that you are pregnant. Some symptoms sound like it. And 1 act of unprotected sex can do it. The comment that someone left on here that said don't ask us go to the doctor was really rude sorry you got a answer like that. That it what this site is for. If they don't want to hear your questions they don't need to read them.(;

FIRST: Take a Pregnancy Test [It's Better to Know than Be Worried and Stressed..{More than You Should Be} SECONDLY: Tell Your Boyfriend and Parents..... These People are Going to Be Your Back Up System,, and theyre Going to Be There for You Most LASTLY: If All Else Fails..Call a Teen-Help Line [Theyre Open 24/7 and Are Trained Proffesionals... Google One if You Dont Know Any!

First of all, quit worrying! Stress alone can make you miss your period. Stress can also make you feel/look sick. If you're always very regular, and you don't get your period in a few days, consider going to the doctor, or taking a home pregnancy test (and then going to see the doctor if it's positive).

If it ends up that you're not pregnant, then QUIT having unprotected sex if you don't want to have a baby!

take a pregnancy test before you come asking us. it's simple, takes a few minutes, and you'd get more accurate results. I don't know if you're pregnant. I'm not a doctor and have never been pregnant before so my opinion wouldn't help you in the least. For all I know it could be a kidney problem -- dark urine, stomach hurting on the side-- but get real help......these answers aren't that reliable. In summary, JUST GO TO A DOCTOR!

First, get on your knees and pray that you aren't pregnant.

People that can not spell simple words, should not pro-create.

Secondly, no one here knows if you're pregnant. The only way to find out, for sure, is to take a pregnancy test. Whether that be a home kit, or at the doctors office, is up to you.

Good luck.

• ktpb

You wouldnt have symptoms yet..those dont come on till around 6 weeks pregnant because it takes hcg levels that long to get high enough where it would cause symptoms. If you're concerned then take a test.

gho buy a home Prengnacy test and get back to us. Sounds like you are.

no worries if i were you check out www.webmd.com you can read there what's the sign's for being pregnant.