JM asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Home Improvement: Who was your favorite Taylor boy?

1st, 2nd, or 3rd brother?

I, personally liked Zachary Ty Bryan...I never got the JTT hype. Didn't think he did great in his "movies" either.Lol.

Favorite Answer

I liked Randy Taylor (JTT) because he was so sarcastic, just like his dad Tim Taylor!

I hear JTT went to Harvard and became some kinda weirdo... but is still acting here and there. I don't know about the others "comebacks"...

My favorite brother was Zachary Ty Bryan. I think Jonathan Taylor Thomas was over rated!

I think I liked JTT's character the most... but mostly because of the character and not JTT himself. He's okay. I just liked that he was the sarcastic, intelligent guy that wanted to help people out.

The JTT hype was just because he was the oldest and so reached heartthrob age first.

Zach was definitely the cutest.

Are any of them still working? Maybe they'll make a comeback like Rick Schroeder did on NYPD Blue!!

I liked Randy, but Mark's character grew and I liked him the best by the show's end.

The middle one, Randy. I can't remember his real name, Jonathan Taylor something, I think.

Randy, to me, was the funniest. I like sarcasm and loved that he was intelligent as well.

randy and zachary...