So wesley snipes is facing jail for tax evasion?

i realize this isnt all he did but come on...i cant believe they are actually going to put him in jail!....i dont think he'll actually do time for this and no i dont think he should be above the law...but i'm an accountant and i do taxes for a living....the number of people who do not file and/or pay is... show more i realize this isnt all he did but come on...i cant believe they are actually going to put him in jail!....i dont think he'll actually do time for this and no i dont think he should be above the law...but i'm an accountant and i do taxes for a living....the number of people who do not file and/or pay is phenomenal.....i dont see these people going to jail.....and for that matter what about h&r block....they're famous for doing taxes and underreported their income by $32 million for 2005 and they are still in business...i dont see anybody going to jail there!....any thoughts on whether or not snipes will see the indide of a cell and whether or not its fair? the story is in the link http://asia.news.yahoo.com/061017/afp/06...
Update: *inside...oops my bad - sorry
Update 2: i agree 100% that he should have paid....with all the money he has made i cant believe hes being so greedy with it...i was just wondering everyone elses thoughts on the subject
9 answers 9