Pit Bull owners. Please respond. If you have hate towards this breed your comments are not needed.?

Pit Bull owners how do you deal with ignorant people who automatically hate your dog simply because of the way he/she looks? My dog is the biggest sweet heart and never hurt anyone. How can people be so blind and hateful? I know you have to develope a think skin to own this breed because there are a lot of... show more Pit Bull owners how do you deal with ignorant people who automatically hate your dog simply because of the way he/she looks? My dog is the biggest sweet heart and never hurt anyone. How can people be so blind and hateful? I know you have to develope a think skin to own this breed because there are a lot of misconceptions but is just so hard sometimes. I have always hated being discriminated against... but it is even harder when people are so irrational about it. How can we change this and how do you deal with all the hate?
Update: Thank you to those of you with kind words. I just needed a little encouragement. I have stats on the breed and know quite a bit about them. I try and pass this education as much as possible but with some people they are so stuck in there ways they do not even hear you. That is the frustrating part. There have been... show more Thank you to those of you with kind words. I just needed a little encouragement. I have stats on the breed and know quite a bit about them. I try and pass this education as much as possible but with some people they are so stuck in there ways they do not even hear you. That is the frustrating part. There have been a few responses on here that were insulting to say the least. I do not appreciate your opinions... especially sense I did not aske for them... in fact I asked you not to give them. I try to make my dog an ambassador but I just find it hard with the stereotypes. It just gets tiring. I just want to see some change. Again thank you all for your kind words.