Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

looking for names of movies with female celebs smoking cigars in them?

I have just started smoking cigars and my friends say its a turn on for a woman to smoke a cigar so i thought it would be fun to join yahoo answers for requests and start by looking for names of movies with female celebs smoking cigars in them and I think il answer some peoples questions whilst i wait, lol

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Merle Oberon who played George Sand in the film A song to remember.

• 1 decade ago

Smoking is not sexy or cool, why the hell have you started? I started smoking when i was 15 and am still trying to give up now (I'm 29). It makes your teeth go brown, you get way more wrinkles and your breath smells foul.

Cigars look ridiculous and smell even worse than cigarettes you are more likely to make guys run a mile than turn them on.

Not to mention that most victims of mouth cancer are cigar smokers.

• declue
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Tricia Helfer Smoking

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Kim Basinger in 9 1/2 Weeks

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Not a film really but the Starbuck character, (Tricia Helfer?), in the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica series smokes cigars.

BTW, smoking is a real turn-off. For the reasons mentioned by other posters.

• 1 decade ago

Why smoke cigars?

Smoking any sort of cancer stick is far from sexy. It puts me off, in fact. I'm sure you realise the damage you are doing to yourself. Why are you doing it just to look sexy. Most of the guys I know don't think it looks sexy. It's a small percentage who actually do think smoking is sexy. Your mate is in that minority.

• 1 decade ago

9 1/2 weeks

• 1 decade ago

I only know of one girl i use to know who use to smoke cigars. No one found it sexy.

What will make you sexy is self confidence in yourself, not in a prop.

• Roxy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Destry Rides Again with Marlene Dietrich - I think she smoked cheroots in that one. However, please remember that what's one person's sophistication is another person's turn off!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

doesn't madonna smoke cigars in dick tracy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.