Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Lamont Jordan on the waiver wire???

Should I ditch Jordan to waivers and find a new flex play for week 7??

I'm looking at cotchery(jets), br. johnson(arizona), addai(ind), barber III(dal), clayton(bal), or Leinart(arizona).

qb manning

wr branch

wr to

wr gabriel

rb bell

rb m jones drew

te k winslow

w/t glenn

w/r l jordan

k scobee (jac)

def sandiago

bench (all on bye)

rb t henry

rb r bush

wr berrian

te colston

def chicago

k wilkins

by the way that's peyton manning

Best Answer

bad answer whoever said jones drew

id try to package Lamont in a trade... which is what i did... and ended up with stephen jackson

id be looking at addai and b johnson on the wire :)

Nice team you have there. No need for Leinart because Manning already had his bye (unless, of course, he gets hurt.) Take Addai over Jordan because the Raiders are god awful and Addai seems to have entrenched himself in a starting role.

• stroh

not precisely. i could %. up LaMont Jordan, yet i would not drop Laurence Maroney. Jordan could be a physically powerful pickup and he could artwork as a 2d or third lower back (extraordinarily in bye weeks). Maroney will start up doing greater effectual whilst the Patriots play softer run shielding communities (mutually with this week against Buffalo).

1) i hope you know this already but never trade or bench Manning for the rest of the year

2) your wr are strong but get berrian back in for gabriel after this week.

3) your RBs are two run of the mill RBs in the NFL but combined are a decent group (your RB situation is a great problem to have because you could start 2 of the 4 on any given week so just look at the defenses!).

4)scobee is a decent kicker but drop him and pick up addai. Use addai for trade bait for another te.

5) wait for Jordan to develop because he will be great later on in the year but until then put bush in his spot

6)Somehow you have to get a better te winslow is decent but not good enough to win games.

7)leave glenn in but get another backup like houshmanzadeh if you can instead of glenn.

8) NICE DEFENSES (CLAP, CLAP) I LOVE THEM, just look at who they play but san diego might not do so well this week.

i would stick with lamont jordan because there is nothin good on waivers except maybe jerricho cotchery and you already have two better wide receivers, and joseph addai splits carries with domanick rhodes and lamont jordan gets 3/4, just because he doesnt have a great team doesnt mean he cant do good, so stick with him

I think it is too early to ditch Lamont Jordan. His best games are still ahead of him. Someone in my league dumped him a couple of weeks ago and I snagged him up right away.

Hold on to him. He will pay off later in the season and try to come close to his normal numbers. Also, the team he is facing in the later weeks are week run defenses so he sould prosper. Keep him.

I'd would stay with lamont if I were you at least until the bye week is up

joseph addai, the raiders are not a relable fantasy option

definitly dump Lamont Jordan he has done nothing but crap this year