Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Will Chloe Sullivan (Smallville) die?

Will her die?

Favorite Answer

I heard her dying is just a rumor. I like Chloe, I hope they don't kill her off.

• Pamela

Chloe is my favourite character, and if they kill her off, this show has really lost it. They first went off and killed Lionel, then Lex and now if they kill Chloe, they will be getting some serious hate mail. My three favourite charactors all gone.. But, No. Chloe will not die, because Clark changed things in the future. He gave Garth his first hit baseball, I think, which they didn't have in the future, he also changed their rules, making it that they shouldn't kill. So who says Clark didn't change Chloe's future. Chloe was supposed to die, because Brainiac was in her body, as the Legions mentioned. But Clark changed that and saved her, which means that their history is getting a re-write. What, I also never got, was the whole Lana Pimping! "Oh Lana, You have sacrificed, so much" What has she sacrificed, except for precious and valuable time. 'Oh Lana, You will be remembered for great things" The only great thing, that would be memorable of Lana, is if she packed up and left everybody alone, or better yet died. The way everyone loves her, it's just plain disgusting. Alright Kristin is an alright actor, but her charactor has every single male in Smallville, and Metropolis loving her. I mean even Lex stooped that low, for the idiot. Chloe will not die, because the producers, are hoping for a 9th Season, they just have to get Tom (Clark) to sign. Erica and Allison have both agreed for the 9th Season, so obviously there may be a Chloe in Season 9. Oh, and if they do have a Season 9. Clark, Lois, Jimmy and Oliver will really be exciting. It's making the show, seem way to much like it's Superman, it does follow the Comics and does have some Canon, but let's not make it excact people. My only wish is, To see Lana finally get off her high horse, and piss off. Lex to come back, and finally realize he was an idiot for "loving" Lana and see how amazing that Chloe is, and also Clark to get his head out of his ***, and tell Chloe what he did to her, how he mind rapped her. This show gets from bad to worse, I don't even know why I watch it anymore, I guess I just have that little 0.0001% of hope, it will get turned around.

i hope not, and to the person above me, clark hooks up with lois in the end, and i think chloe is going to be with jimmy for a while

It was reported that she is not dying that is a rumor

why would she die? they cant kill chloe?

• ?

she better not be her and clark have to hook up damn it!!