ufa asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Doesn't this new season of Desperate Housewives make you mad?

-The whole Edi (or however you spell her name) lying to Mike about Susan is so ridiculous

-Susans storyline is lame, well it always has been but right now its also ridiculous

-and Gabrielle and Carlos...the whole "wrong embryo" thing- so stupid

personally, i think this season is very dissapointing

Favorite Answer

Last season was a lame, but the story line for Bree is great. Susan needs to just dump Mike, he cute, but she can do better. I love Edee, wouldn't it be great to just be bad all the time. The baby story line was so stupid. But the stupidest is the love child of Tom's the mom is so totally stupid. Lynette shouldn't put up with it.

Not mad, just disgusted. I did not watch the first season but got interested in the second season. Now this season is bordering on ridiculous. I was hoping that Edee would be killed off or something. I am also disgusted with Susan for leaving Mike's bedside. This show is becoming a soap with bad taste. I adore Susan but wish they would make her character a little stronger.

Source(s): Faithful watcher who is losing interest.

i agree that was a lame way to quickly get out of the baby for carlos and gaby thing

i HATE edie and i think that both she and susan are ridiculous, edie for making up that stupid shite and susan for running off with ol dude

and silly bree, wasn't worried a lick about her son until she saw his butt on tv lookin all dirty...

it's hard to like any of these women

yeah it's pretty lame

It has it's frustrating parts just like any other soap opera type show but I still love it! I wish Gabby & Carlos would get back together!

I stop watching this show a long time ah go.. It just got to be to boring for me after the first season it just started going down hill.

I couldn't agree more.. It's getting to soap opera like.. Edi pisses me off.. I can't stand her but her nephew isn't bad to look at..

I love the show I think it has been great so far

• Jim G

time for u to stop watching. maybe YOU have changed. I think the show is as good as ever

• Jenn

yeah i don't like it anymore, so i stopped watching sorry housewives