Why People Cruise
It often seems that there are as many motives to cruise as there are people. Sometimes the reason is pure curiosity. Other times it's because of your travel agent's recommendation or, very often, positive word-of-mouth from a friend. Perhaps it's simply to fulfill a fantasy. Or maybe it's just to get away from a cold winter.
There are 14 reasons people have given as to why they take a cruise.
1. A cruise is a hassle-free vacation. On a cruise, you pack and unpack only once. There's no driving around, looking for your hotel, or wondering where you should eat next. The cruise experience minimizes your concerns, melts away your stress and maximizes your actual vacation time.
2. A cruise takes you away from it all. "It's different out there…" So went one cruise line's promotional slogan. Smog, pollution, stress, traffic, alarm clocks, beepers, ringing telephones, blinking computers, chattering fax machines-these are not what a cruise is all about. Cruises are instead about water, sea, sky, and landscape-the simple things that touch us so deeply.
3. You're pampered like nowhere else. Breakfast in bed. Lounging on deck. Soaking in a hot tub. Afternoon tea. Perhaps champagne and caviar. And the most ever-present and gracious service you're ever likely to experience. There are rare in our everyday like but commonplace on a cruise.
4. You can do it all - or nothing at all. Most cruises provide a vast series of choices, the kind that enable you to pick, choose, or pass up as you wish. Your day might start with morning exercises on deck, yoga in the gym, or dance lessons in the lounge, followed by breakfast. After eating, maybe it's a cooking class or a port lecture. You might choose to watch a new movie or learn a new sport…and all this before lunch. But no one will pressure you. You can sleep in until noon or snooze in a deck chair. It's all up to you.
- SunshineLv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
煙霧污染、壓力、交通、鬧鐘、呼叫器、電話聲、不停閃動的電腦、喋喋不休的傳真機 – 在郵輪旅遊都不會存在。
郵輪旅遊是水、海、天空和陸上風景的替代品 – 很單純的可以深深打動我們的事。
4. 你可都擁有 – 或什麼都不要。