do you go to church?

what church and why and do you like it

Favorite Answer

yea i go to church and its a baptist church and i love being a part of a family that really cares for you and loves you i came from a broken home and use to go everynow and then when i was growing up with my mama but my daddy accused my mama of wanting to meet men and beat her all the time so we didnt get to go until i got older myself i love singing and hearing good singing and things seem simplier sometimes even though everyone goes through tough times it seems like if you have a large sum of people who care for one another you feel more love now there are some ppl who go to church just to go and say they go and are the meanest ppl alive.....our church just went through a horrible split last november 9th 2005 the pastor that i grew to know and loved him and his family and really thought they had it together got really upset cause they were trying to take over the church and take it from the older members who worked hard back in the 50s to build that church he wasnt here then and he threw a fit in the pulpit shoved an older lady in the wall and left the church and took 1/2 the ppl with him when he left he always taught us to love one another no matter what but then when he was confronted about fiances in the church and the take over he threw a huge fit it was awful,,,,it is still hard for me today to understand why ppl say they are a christian and they act like he did and when he sees ppl that stayed at the church when he left out in public he will not speak to them and neither will the ppl that left with him speak its awful but the bible says the world will become that way

I go to From the Heart Church Ministries of Philadelphia. I go because this is where the Lord led me to go and you have to be obediant to the Lord. It's a God fearing, Bible beliving, Bible teaching church. It's nondenominational. We have Sunday School, Bible Study, and Sunday Worship services. There's other meetings and programs to be a part of. We have numerous ministries that helps the congregation, the local community, and anyone that has a need situation. We have fun and fellowship outside the church walls and special services and programs. Everything we do is for the glory of God. Yes! I do like this church and I'm glad to be a member.

Yes! Every Sunday and sometimes during the week. I go to an Episcopal Church in Queens, New York. I like it because of the people. We all have the same thing in common. Fellowship counts!

Yes i go to church

I go to East Valley Bible Church. Yes I do like it because the teachings are right from the bible,and at East Valley we teach the doctrines of grace. We are now doing a study on God's plan for salvation.

YES I DO! I love going to Church and I cant get enough of it!

Yes! Small non-denominational church the people are all close just like family.

Yeah. I go every Friday to a brazilian church. It's small but I guess I kinda like it.

I actually go to 2 churches, one that is my chuch ( a non denominational christian), and every other week I go to my friends church (baptist). I actually like his better because it is more traditional, but I am not ready to give mine up yet.

Yes to Christian Cultural Center in Brooklyn, every Sunday